This is always available in our pantry.
Breakfast the last a week or a great snack throughout the day. So easy and simple you can add your favourite nuts or seed to this recipe,but this is the winning recipe in our home. It’s so easy and only takes 10 minutes to prep.
3 cups of oats
1 cup of coconut thread
1/2 cup of coconut oil
1 cup of Tuapeka Raw clover honey
50g sesame seed
50g hemp seed
50g pumpkin seed
150g macadamia nuts
150g almond nuts
150g Brazilian nuts
1. Heat oven at 180c on bake
2. Place Tuapeka Raw clover and coconut oil to melt together ( so you can get even coverage when mixing together with oats seeds and nuts)
3. Add all oats, nuts and seed to bowl and mix around
4. Pour over honey and coconut liquid over the dry ingredients evenly
5. place on trey with baking paper
6. Bake for 20 minutes till all ingredients are evenly toasted!
So easy and tasty 😋